On Friday, Trump shared a video of a recent air strike on the Houthi rebels, “They will not drown our ships again.”
“These Houthis gathered for instructions on an attack,” Trump wrote on the social truth. “Pardon, there will be no attack by these Houthis! They will not drown in our ships again!”
It seems that the black and white weather shots show a group of gathering before a huge explosion that leaves only a hole.
The Trump administration is conducting daily air strikes on Iranian -supported rebels over the next twenty days Renewed Houthi threats Against Israeli ships last month after Jerusalem cut the humanitarian aid that went to the Gaza Strip.
The Houthis, backed by Iranians

After the strike, all the remainder was the hole. (Donald Trump/Social Truth)
Late last month, the group took over the attacks on the USS Harry S. Truman and several American warships in the Red Sea.
The Houthis have also shot down three MQ-9 Raper aircraft in the United States since March 3, and sources have told Fox News.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs provided sanctions after the Houthis brought down the first Riber in early March, and on Tuesday, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Sanctions have announced “financial facilitators, purchasing customers, and operating companies as part of an universal illegal financing network that supports the Houthis.”
“These men like al -Qaeda or ISIS with advanced cruise missiles, ballistic missiles, and some of the most advanced air defenses, all provided by Iran,” said National Security Adviser Mike Waltz, and some of the most advanced air defenses, all of which are provided by Iran. Maintaining the sea lanes is open, and maintaining trade and trade is open, which is an essential aspect of our national security, “National Security Adviser Mike Waltz told CBS at the end of last month.

Trump said that the Houthis gathered to plan an attack before the strike. (Donald Trump/Social Truth)
On Monday, Trump wrote on the social truth that the Houthis “have got rid of uncompromising strikes in the past two weeks.”
“Many of their fighters and their leaders are no longer with us.” “We have hit them every day and night – the most difficult and difficult. Their capabilities that threaten shipping and the area are quickly destroyed. Our attacks will continue so that they are not a threat to freedom of movement. The choice of the Houthis is clear: stop shooting on us, and we will stop shooting at you. Otherwise, we only started, and real pain, for both shepherds.

Trump told the Houthis earlier this week: “He stopped shooting at American ships, and we will stop shooting at you.” (Andrew Harnik/Getty Images)
Terrorist network, With the support of IranThe escalation of its attacks on the western ships in the Red Sea after October 7, 2023, Hamas attacks on Israel. It is worth noting that security experts indicated that the Houthi attacks are not random because they do not target routinely Chinese or Saudi ships.
Click here to get the Fox News app
Trump also issued a message to Iran on Monday and warned if the attacks do not stop, Washington will come to Tehran after that.
In this report, this report contributed to this report, Fox News “Fox News” Rachel Wolf, Les Faridin, Citeline McFal and Indones Monon, contributed to this report.
https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2025/04/crater-after-houthi-strike.jpg
Source link