Brian Norman Junior, WBO heavyweight hero, says he wants to fight the next monotheism against the WBC Champion Mario Barius to seize his distinguished belt and become a hole.
Norman Junior (27-0, 21 KOS) wants to take a WBC belt from Barrios (29-2-1, 18 KOS) and then faces the winner of the battle April 12 between the WBA EIMANTAS Stanionis and IBF Champ Jaron ‘Boots’ Ennis for the undisputed tournament. If things go like Brian Junior plans, he will keep all four belts in his next battles.
Norman’s goal: Parius first
“This is the battle that I want more because the unified and then to no avail, then immediately after that,” said Brian Norman Junior. Sean Oil When asked if he wanted to fight the next Welterweight Mario Barrios hero. “Also, WBC. We all know that myths in this game have a WBC belt. I want to get this belt.”
Norman Junior should focus on a more realistic battle for himself against #2 WBO Jin Sasaki. This is an easy battle to make Brian Junior and his promoters in the first place. There is also a lot of money that will be available in that battle if they take it in Japan.
“This green belt, we all need this in our lives. This is the battle that I want more because I can get a WBC and WBO belt. Then everyone who wins the battle on April 12 (between IBF 147-LB Boots ‘Boots’ Ennis and WBA EIMANTAS Stanionis).
This would swing Pots and his wife, Eddie Herne, if Norman Junior arrives at Parius before they did and reduce his belt in WBC. This would put the shoes in a position in which he negotiated according to a subject of conditions with the hero of the Norman Junior belt, it will be much different if it continues to talk only two titles for Norman Junior.
“Because of the work I put it, of course, he will come with everything he has. He is a dog. Also, I am everything and then.” “So, he simply does not have enough for me.”
Norman Junior will be a great favorite against Barius if he can have a chance to fight him. We have seen how Barius fought in his last battle against Abel Ramos, and he was detained on a controversial draw in 12 in their clash on November 15 of last year at AT & Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Many boxing fans, Ramos won that battle. Barrio did not seem better than he was beaten by Keitth Thurman in 2022.
Parius stopped?
“Yes, I definitely stopped him. Regardless, the longer the battle, the better. I proved that it is in the Battle of Giovanni (Santilan), and I began to prove this in this battle,” Norman Junior said when asked whether he would stop Baraos. “I have begun to prove that in this battle (Derreck Cuevas), but he could not take it. The more the battle continues, the better.
“Let’s show this thing. You don’t fight in one minute, I think. I’m here just finished fighting. We can return directly in the next if necessary,” said Nurnan Junior when asked if he had a message to Barius.
“It is inevitable (fighting Norman Junior and Jarun Innis). Many people say we are the best of two weights. So, it should be descended.”
It does not seem likely that Norman Junior will get a chance to fight Barius because it is clear that he is kept on the ice until the money players, Ryan Garcia, Divin Hani, or Tudaimo Lopez look in his direction. Barrios promoters know better than his conformity against Norman Junior because the high opportunities he will lose. Ennis may face Jarun’s “shoes” similar problems in an attempt to fight against Parius unless they offer his promotions or the Saudis on a big payment.


Last update on 02/04/2025
https://www.boxingnews24.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/barrios.jpg
Source link