Myanmar rescue crews withdrew a 26 -year -old man from the ruins of the Capital Hotel where he was working early on Wednesday, but most of the teams were finding bodies only five days after hitting the huge earthquake in the country.
After using a laparoscopic camera to locate the Naing Lin Tun in the rubble and confirm that he was alive, the crews pulled the man with caution through a hole across the ground and carried it on Gurney about 108 hours after being besieged in the hotel where he was working.
He looked a shirt and covered in dust, and Ning Lin appears to be weak but conscious in a video clip released by the local firefighting administration, as he was equipped with IV drip and took it away. The country -run MRTV stated that the rescue in the city of NayPyitaw was implemented by Turkish and local teams and took more than nine hours.

The earthquake, which has a size of 7.7 in the middle of Friday, was toppled thousands of buildings, bridges of collapse and incandescent roads. The death toll rose to 3,003 on Wednesday, with more than 4,500 people. Local reports indicate much higher numbers.
The earthquake also rocked the neighboring Thailand, causing a high construction building in Bangkok. One body of the rubble was removed early on Wednesday, raising the total death in Bangkok to 22, with 34 injuries, mainly at the construction site.
Cave to me
Myanmar has been exposed to the civil war between the ruling military council groups and rebel groups, and the earthquake is making a terrible humanitarian crisis, with more than three million people increasing from their homes and about 20 million in need even before they reach the United Nations.
The ruling army in Myanmar announced the temporary ceasefire in the country’s civil war on Wednesday to facilitate relief efforts.
This announcement came after the unilateral ceasefire of armed resistance groups opposing military rule.
On Tuesday, Tom Andrews, a monitoring of rights in Myanmar, commissioned by the unplanned Human Rights Council, on X said that military attacks should stop to facilitate aid.
“The focus in Myanmar should be on saving lives, not taking them,” he said.
Millions have pledged millions of help to help humanitarian aid organizations and humanitarian aid with the upcoming huge task.
India flew in assistance and sent two maritime ships with supplies, in addition to providing about 200 rescue workers. Many other countries have sent teams, including 270 people from China, 212 from Russia and 122 from the United Arab Emirates.
A team of three persons from the United States Agency for International Development arrived on Tuesday to determine the best way to respond to the limited American resources, due to reducing the foreign aid budget and dismantling the agency as an independent process. Washington said on the weekend that it would save $ 2 million of emergency assistance.
Most of the details came from Myanmar so far from Mandalay, the second largest city, which was near the earthquake center, the capital, NayPyitaw, about 270 km north of Mandalay.
Many areas do not prefer to connect to power, phone or cells, and it is difficult to access through the road, but more reports have begun to flow.
In the town of Singo, about 65 km north of Mandalay, 27 gold mines were killed in a cave in a cave, the independent Democratic Democratic voice of Burma.
https://i.cbc.ca/1.7499962.1743605828!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/16x9_1180/myanmar-southeast-asia-earthquake.jpg?im=Resize%3D620
Source link