
Selena Gomez It opens around the controversy surrounding it Emilia Perez Costar Carla Sofia Jaskoun.
Gomez was asked how to deal with The drama that is overwhelmed by Netflix musical During a question and answer at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival on Sunday, February 9.
Thank you. Gomez, 32, answered for every joint shots through x by Hollywood Observer. “Some magic has disappeared, but I chose to continue to be proud of what I did. I am just grateful and I live without any remorse.”
Continue to show her support for Emilia PerezAnd it is He was nominated for 13 Academy Awards In this year’s Academy Awards, Gomez added, “I will do this movie again and again if I can.”
GASCón, 52, faced a violent reaction yet The controversial tweets shared by the actress She recently appeared, as she overwhelmed the Oscar of the movie. The Spanish actress was criticized due to statements about the Islamic community, the death George Floyd Even Clear digging in Gomez.
While the best Oscar actress, he initially apologized for the publications in a statement through Netflix, the film distributor, later claimed that some of the notes attributed to her had been removed from the context or fabricated.
Amid the scandal, Emilia Perez exit Jack Audiad He said Delivery date Last week Gascón was taking a “self -destructive approach” and wondered, “Why does she harm herself?”
“Why? I don’t understand that, and what I do not understand about this as well is the reason that it hurts people close to them,” referring to Costars Gascón Zoe SaldanaWhich was also nominated for the Academy Award, and Gomez. “I am thinking about this thing about how to harm others, how to harm the crew and all of these people who worked hard in an incredibly in this movie. I am thinking about myself, I am thinking about Zoe and Selena. I just don’t understand why you continue to harm us.”

Selena Gomez in the role of Jesse in “Emilia Perez”
Pathé Films/NetflixOn Thursday, February 6, Gas Share a new apology Via Instagram.
“After meeting Jack that I understand, I decided, for the film, to Jack, for the sake Beautiful for love and difference. “
“I honestly apologize to everyone who was injured along the way,” she added, along with a picture Emilia Perez A crew and crew at Cannes Festival last year.
For its part, Saldaña, who holds the best support actress at the Academy Awards, He said diverse Last week The controversy made her feel “sad”.
“Oscar and repeatedly, this is the word because these are the feelings that have lived in my chest since everything happened,” said an Oscar candidate.
“I am also disappointed. I can’t talk about others’ behavior. She added that all I can testify is my experience, and I was never within a million years I think we will be here. “
Source link
https://www.usmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/02/gomez.jpg?crop=0px%2C84px%2C2000px%2C1051px&resize=1200%2C630&quality=86&strip=all