Sean (Didi) Coms with an expanded federal indictment on Friday, accusing the hip -hop pole of five criminal charges, including extortion and sex trafficking. Compos, 55, previously acknowledged that he was not guilty of a three -time indictment.
The new indictment includes additional charges of sex trafficking and transportation to engage in prostitution and may be subject to mothers for more time in prison if convicted. Both accusations refer to three alleged Coms victims. The Compass trial is still scheduled for May 5 in the Manhattan Federal Court.
In the court file, American prosecutors, provincial judge, Aaron Supramanan, requested that they accuse Com
In a statement submitted by the representatives of the media at Combs, his lawyers said: “These are not new allegations or new accused. These are the same individuals, the long -term former girlfriends, who participated in relations with mutual consent. This was their own sexual life, which was determined by approval, not coercion.”
Prosecutors said that compass used his commercial empire to misuse women between 2004 and 2024.
The alleged abuse included making women participate in the recorded sexual offers called “temptations” with male sex workers, who were sometimes transferred through state lines.
The Compass Legal Team strongly denied that it had made any mistake.
Mark Agunefilo, one of Koms’s attorneys, said that Combs does not compel anyone to engage in sexual acts against his will, and that Al -Muhujousa’s activities were a consensual sexual activity.
Comes has been imprisoned in Brooklyn since September. He also faces dozens of civil lawsuits by women and men who accused him of sexual assault.
New charges
A precedent indictment was accused of one of the means of transportation to engage in prostitution with three alleged victims. The jury could have been promoted to donate this number if they questioned the guilt of compass in relation to any of these victims.
Combs is now facing separate charges of transportation to engage in prostitution in relation to two women, referred to as the victim -1 and victim 2. The new indictment refers to a third woman, a victim 3, as a victim of the alleged blackmail plot of Combs.
During his career as Puff Daddy and P. Diddy, he founded Combs Bad Boy Records, thanks to helping rapper and R&B singer like Mary J
But the prosecutors said that his success had hidden a dark aspect, citing accidents, including in March 2016, when Koms was arrested in a video of kicking, dragging and throwing a vessel on a woman trying to leave the Los Angeles Hotel.
CNN ProadCast Prosivillance last year, explains Combs Combs Wrinting and Draging his ex -girlfriend Casandra Ventura, a R&B singer known as Cassie.
Combs apologized after broadcasting. Agnifilo said the video was not evidence of sex trafficking, and that Combs and Ventura had a “poisonous and loving relationship for 11 years.”
https://i.cbc.ca/1.7327083.1729696723!/fileImage/httpImage/image.JPG_gen/derivatives/16x9_1180/sean-diddy-combs.JPG?im=Resize%3D620
Source link