Russell Brand takes rape, charges of sexual assault against him

Photo of author

By [email protected]


Trapped Russell Brand He finally spoke after being accused of rape and multiple charges of sexual assault.

In a joint video clip on social media, the actor admitted that one day he was “drug addict” and “addicted to sex”, but he insisted that “he was never raped”, while indicating that the British government was arming the law against him.

Rape and assault against Russell Brand comes almost two years after an investigation against him in an attempt to shed light on his previous actions.

The article below the advertisement continues

Russell Brand says he was “addicted to sex” but he was “not usurped”

Russell Brand
Mega

In a clip more than one minute posted on X (previously twitterBrand denied rape and sexual assault against him in response to his recent charge.

The comedian, while confronting the camera, referred to the years of his youth in Hollywood full of “drugs” and “sex”.

However, Brand insisted that no one raped while directing his fingers to the British government and its alleged use of the law as a “weapon”.

He said: “I always told you, comrades, that when I was young and single before I had my wife and family … I was a fool, man. I was a fool before I lived in the light of the Lord.”

The article below the advertisement continues

“I was a drug addict, a sex addict, and an embecile. But unless I was never raped,” Brand claimed. “I have never participated in unusual activities. I pray to God to say that by looking at my eyes.”

The article below the advertisement continues

The video of the comedy actor was met with mixed reactions

In the short trademark clip, his supporters thanked while he indicated that he was “grateful” for the “opportunity” to defend himself in court.

The comedian concluded: “Meanwhile, you are so free, and we will continue to discuss this matter. Praise the Lord.”

The brand video was met with mixed reactions from Internet users, as many called him for his statements.

One person Stuck In his position, saying: “O man, you have got a lot of sexual misconduct against you. For years, like, decades. Maybe, as you know, be a better person and not such a hateful section of S-T?”

last male“He faced your interest. Stop hiding behind all this link. And stop hiding behind Jesus. Rowing.”

The article below the advertisement continues

However, the brand also received some support, with a fan writing“God will see your personality, messenger. Hang strongly, my friend.”

The article below the advertisement continues

Russell Brand was accused of rape, sexual assault and inappropriate assault

Russell Brand
Mega

On Friday, April 4, the brand was accused after the investigation was launched against his alleged attack on four women.

The Capital Police issued a statementNoting that the actor was charged with one of the rape, one of the mouth rape, two charges of sexual assault, and one of the inappropriate assault.

The brand will appear in the Westminster Gazistrate to confront it on May 2.

Supervisor Andy Forvi, the main investigator in the case, spoke of the latest developments: “Women who reported the reports continue to receive support from specially trained officers.”

“Met investigation is still open and investigators ask anyone affected by this case, or anyone who has any information, to progress and speak with the police,” Forvi added.

An investigation was conducted against the comedian actor

Russell Brand
Mega

After a lengthy investigation against the brand, MET police announced that it had recommended charges of historical sexual crimes based on accusations by multiple women who participated with them at the height of his career in Hollywood.

During the investigation, the authorities conducted an interview with the actor on various occasions to verify details about his participation with his four defendants.

According to Daily MailAnd it was said that the first meeting was made under caution on November 16, 2023, where the brand is interrogated by three calls for sex crime.

The brand also voluntarily came to the interview after the negative traction it received from the accusations.

The article below the advertisement continues

The comedian was invited for the second time on December 14, 2023, or about six other historical sexual crimes. He was then asked to participate in another interview session in January 2024.

Russell Brand called “painful” rape allegations

Russell Brand
Mega

Last January, the comedian appeared on Taker Karlson X displayHe strongly denies these allegations, describing them as “harmful attacks” on his personality.

“Of course, I deny any allegations … it has been developed,” Carlson said, adding, “I reject allegations of the strongest possible conditions.”

Brand claimed that the accusations against him were “a deliberate and profound attempt to close any amazing aggressive opposition.”

The star “obtaining it to Greek” also indicated his past lifestyle during the interview with Carlson. Brand admitted that his “unspeakable” lifestyle seems to have a role he plays in all allegations.

The article below the advertisement continues

“I put myself in a weak position by being very mixed,” said Brand. “Such attacks, accusation of what I consider the most horrific crimes, is very painful and painful. But there are consequences for the foolish way that I lived in the past.”



Source link

https://theblast.prod.media.wordpress.mattersmedia.io/brand-img/123/1337×614/2024/04/30074459/MEGA455765_015-scaled-e1714477567784.jpg?

Leave a Comment