Blake Lively She received support from “It Ends with Us” author Colleen Hoover after she filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against the film’s director. Justin Baldoni.
Lively filed a lawsuit against Baldoni on Friday, accusing him of engaging in sexual misconduct during the filming of the film. But his lawyer responded by calling Lively’s claims “false.”
Since then, Baldoni has suffered a setback as he was dropped by the talent agency representing him, while an interview that resurfaced in 2021 saw him admit to having an “unhealthy” relationship with pornography.
Article continues below ad
Colleen Hoover tells Blake Lively to ‘never change’

After news of Lively’s legal complaint against Baldoni made headlines, Hoover took to Instagram Stories to support the actress. On Saturday, the writer posted a photo of them hugging each other during a screening of the movie “It Ends With Us.”
“@blakelively you have been nothing but honest, kind, supportive and patient since the day we met,” Hoover wrote in a comment on the post.
“Thank you for being exactly the human being you are. Never changing. Never fading,” Hoover concluded. She also added a link to New York times Article about the lawsuit.
Article continues below ad
A lawsuit filed by Blake Lively against Justin Baldoni

The 37-year-old actress claimed in her lawsuit that Baldoni Engaged in sexual misconduct On the movie set. A meeting was then held to address her concerns, and Baldoni and his production company agreed to many of her demands.
Some of Lively’s demands included: “No more nude videos or photos of women to be shown to Blake, no mention of Baldoni’s alleged past addiction to pornography, and no further discussions of his sexual conquests in front of Blake and others.”
Lively also alleged that Baldoni and his team led a smear campaign against her shortly after the meeting. She cited private emails and text messages between him and crisis public relations representatives as evidence of her claims.
Article continues below ad
The mother-of-four said she hoped her legal action would “help pull back the curtain on these evil retaliatory tactics to harm people who speak out about misconduct and help protect others who may be targeted.”
Article continues below ad
Justin Baldoni’s lawyer responds to Blake Lively’s lawsuit

Baldoni’s legal counsel, Brian Friedman, did not take long to respond to Lively’s lawsuit. He did this via a statement to New York Times.
“It is shameful that Ms. Lively and her representatives would make such dangerous and categorically false accusations against Mr. Baldoni, Wayfarer Studios and its representatives,” Friedman stated.
Baldoni’s lawyer also said Lively’s allegations against his client in her lawsuit were “another desperate attempt to repair” her negative reputation.
Friedman called Lively’s claims “completely false, outrageous, and intentionally obscene with the intent to publicly hurt and reshape the narrative in the media.”
Article continues below ad
More problems for Baldoni

Not long after Lively’s lawsuit made headlines, he suffered a major blow after being dropped by the talent agency that represented him, WME. WME, which also represents Lively, has not released further details about her actions.
Meanwhile, Baldoni discussed his past porn addiction in an interview that resurfaced from July 2021. The film director was a guest on an episode of Sarah Greenberg’s podcast.A life of greatnesspodcast and spoke candidly about his past “unhealthy” relationship with pornography.
During the interview Baldoni I confess He turned to pornography for “an escape” when he felt lonely, abandoned or hurt, adding that it served as a source of “dopamine rush.”
Revealed for each Page six“I’ve trained my brain to deal with pain through a dose of dopamine. … But that doesn’t mean I’m not using something in an unhealthy way.”
Baldoni also shared: “And I found myself, over the course of my life, going back to looking at pictures and videos of naked women when I was necessarily feeling bad about myself. And I knew it was a problem for me when I was doing it. I told myself I didn’t want to do it.” “
Article continues below ad
Rumors of Baldoni and Lively feud

Rumors of trouble between Baldoni and Lively began circulating on August 6, after the pair didn’t take photos together at the world premiere of “It Ends with Us” in New York.
Baldoni did not pose for photos with any of the film’s cast members, although Lively did pose for several shots with her co-stars. It was also noted that Lively did not follow Baldoni on Instagram. Fans also noted that Baldoni conducted interviews for the film alone while the other cast members conducted interviews together.
Despite these and other remarks, neither Baldoni nor Lively spoke directly about their rumored feud, though they did discuss their experiences during the making of the film.
Source link
https://theblast.prod.media.wordpress.mattersmedia.io/brand-img/123/2252×1041/2024/08/29132742/blake-lively-it-ends-with-us-premiere-scaled-e1724952525556.jpg?