Israel recognizes the mistakes about the medical killings in Gaza

Photo of author

By [email protected]


Watch: The Palestinian Red Crescent said that this video is on a paramedic phone killed

The Israeli army admitted its soldiers who made mistakes 15 emergency workers killed In southern Gaza on March 23 – but he says that some of them were enthusiastic.

The convoy of ambulances at the Palestinian Red Crescent Society (PRCS), a United Nations car and a civil defense fire truck in Gaza, under fire near Rafah.

Israel originally claimed that the forces opened the fire because the convoy approached a “suspicious way” in the dark without the headlights or flashing lights. The movement of vehicles was not previously coordinated or agreed with the army.

The mobile phone footage, which was filmed by one of the paramedics, showed that the vehicles had lights while responding to a call to help the wounded people.

The video, which is originally shared by the New York Times, shows vehicles that pull on the road when the shooting begins without warning.

The footage lasts for more than five minutes, as the paraat, which is called Repat Radwan, heard that his last prayers before hearing the voices of Israeli soldiers are approaching vehicles.

Officials of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) briefed the journalists on Saturday evening, saying that the soldiers had shot a car containing three members of Hamas.

When ambulances responded and approaching the area, air controller observers informed the soldiers on the basis of the convoy “progressing suspiciously.”

When ambulances stopped next to the Hamas car, the soldiers assumed that they were threatened and opened fire, although there was no evidence of any of the emergency team.

Israel recognized its previous account, which claims that the vehicles that were contacted without lights were inaccurate, which attributes the report to the relevant forces.

Video footage shows that the vehicles were clearly defined and the paramedic uniforms wore a Hi-Vis.

The official said that the soldiers buried the bodies of the 15 dead workers in the sand to protect them from wild animals, claiming that the vehicles had been transported and buried the next day to clean the road.

It was not revealed until a week after the accident because international agencies, including the United Nations, could not organize a safe traffic to the region or locate the place.

When the relief team found the bodies, they also discovered the Rerdat Radwan mobile phone.

The IDF insists on at least six of the paramedics to Hamas – but it has not yet provided any evidence. He admits that they were unarmed when the soldiers opened the fire.

The military official denied any of the paramedics, the hands were formed before their death and said that they had not been executed in a close distance, as some reports suggested.

Earlier this week, A parador told the BBC that the ambulances were on their lamps on He denied that his colleagues are linked to any militant group.

The Israeli Defense Army promised a “comprehensive examination” of the incident, saying that “he will understand the sequence of events and deal with the situation.”

The Red Crescent and many other international organizations call for an independent investigation.



https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/1024/branded_news/2edb/live/25562660-1272-11f0-ac9f-c37d6fd89579.jpg

Source link

Leave a Comment