Donald Trump is launched by the Director of the National Security Agency

Photo of author

By [email protected]


The Director of the US National Security Agency was expelled on Thursday, according to Democratic legislators, where President Donald Trump extended his security founder in America.

The chapter came a few hours after President Trump dismissed a number of senior National Security Council officials after his right -wing extremist claims in his agenda “made America great again.”

Mark Warner, Vice -Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, condemned Timothy Hawg, director of the National Security Agency, who also heads us to lead the Internet, saying that he served “in official uniforms, with honor and discrimination, for more than 30 years.”

The Washington Post first reported the overthrow of Haug. The Post, Deputy Civil at the National Security Agency, Windy Nobel, was assigned to another position in the Pentagon.

The Pentagon and the White House did not respond to the comment.

The National Security Agency is the main US agency responsible for collecting intelligence signals and NSC is the bureaucracy in the White House that advises the president in national security matters.

NSC shooting occurred after a meeting between Trump Laura Lumer, a right -wing social media personality and conspiracy theory, which presented him with some employees and urged him to dismiss them.

Their president, National Security Adviser Mike Waltz, was present at the Oval Office meeting alongside Vice President JD Vance and other senior officials, according to the New York Times, which was the first media outlet to report the meeting.

One of the persons familiar with the development said that at least three NSC officials were expelled, including Brian Walsh, who was responsible for intelligence issues, and Thomas Bodri, director of legislative affairs that previously worked in Waltz when he was a member of the US Congress.

The White House, David Feith, also launched the chief technology manager. Feith is the Chinese Falcon that would have played an effective role in pushing security measures against Beijing, including export controls.

Another person said that the Pals was under increasing pressure from the Maga camp, which he looked at as a new governor with very loud foreign policy perspectives on countries from Iran to China. Another person said that the looks suggested that the same fuss was on a thin ice because he was unable to protect his people.

Spokesman NSCBrian Hughes, he refused to confirm or rejected the shooting, saying only that NSC “does not comment on employee affairs.”

When asked about the separation, Trump told reporters on the first air force: “We will always leave people we do not like or people who do not think they can do the mission or people who may have loyalty to another person.”

He denied the expulsion of officials based on the urgency of Lomer. “It makes recommendations from things and people, and sometimes I listen to these recommendations, as I do with everyone.”

Loomer also aimed at Alex Wong, Deputy National Security Adviser, and Ivan Canapathei, Chief NSC director in Asia. Both are respectful China Falcons.

Lumer Wong, a Chinese foreign policy expert, called on “Chinese National Security Adviser” in a social media post. Activist Kanapathy, a retired fighter pilot, targeted him in consulting that employ some great Democrats who had previously criticized the Trump administration.

Waltz was pressured before the meeting due to the disclosure of that he had created a chat group on Signal, an application available to the public, to discuss details of a military strike on the Houthi rebels in Yemen and inadvertently called a journalist, the editor of Atlantic Jeffrey Goldberg, to join.

JD Vance, Pete HegSeth and Mike Waltz
From the left, Vice President JD Vance, Defense Minister Beit Higseth and National Security Adviser Mike Walz. The Pentagon Control Authority announced on Thursday that it had launched an investigation into the use of Higseth to indicate to discuss a military attack © Evlin Hawkstein/Reuters

The Pentagon Control Authority, the Office of the Ministry of Defense, announced on Thursday that it had launched an investigation into the Defense Minister Beit Higseth to refer at the request of Senator Roger Wek and Jack Reed, senior Republicans and Democrats, respectively, in the Strong Armed Services Committee in the Senate.

“Based on our long -term policy, we do not comment on the ongoing investigations,” the Pentagon said in a statement.

Warner said it was “amazing” to launch Trump Howg, “an experienced party leader,” at the National Security Agency, “while he still fails to hold his team accountable for the leakage of information classified on the commercial correspondence application.”



https://www.ft.com/__origami/service/image/v2/images/raw/https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2Fd4d95ffd-30c2-4fee-934b-cc3bfec6ef88.jpg?source=next-article&fit=scale-down&quality=highest&width=700&dpr=1

Source link

Leave a Comment