Joan Laporta, Barcelona President, suggested that “La League” is trying to “destabilize” the club after accusing the Catalan of the failure to comply with the rules of clean financial play.
The ruling body issued a statement this morning that the Barcelona salaries have been reduced after the flow of revenue – 100 million euros was sold from VIP seats in the NOM camp, which was renewed – from its latest accounts.
La Liga said the deal was previously included, which enabled the club to register Dani Olmo and Pau VíCtor in the second half of the season.
Anger Laporta eyelashes outside
Laporta says Barcelona will be an official response when the club’s lawyers examined the case accurately, but he was clearly angry when he was asked before the Copa del Rey semi -final, the second stage against Atletico Madrid tonight.
🏆 Day of the match! 🏆#Hletaric pic.twitter.com/y9lvpcjjq
– FC Barcelona (FCBARCELNA) April 2, 2025
I told the 62 -year -old El Mondo Deportivo: “Sometimes I feel this is not by chance. Today we play permanently in Madrid against Atlético, who I hope will be a great offer.
“Sometimes I have a feeling that what they cannot win in the field are trying to win the offices, and as president of Burja I cannot allow this. I will continue to defend the interests of our club, in defense of our members and fans.
“The club will respond by simply analyzing legal services with the accuracy of the La Liga speech. We will respond to the most powerful way to defend the interests of FC Barcelona.”
The final decision regarding the expected duo next week
The Higher Sports Council (CSD) has given a temporary license to Olmo and Victor to continue playing, but they will announce their final decision on April 7.
Laporta is sure that the couple will be able to participate in the remaining Barcelona games, saying: “Three months ago I already said that Olmo and Bau Viestor’s records were done correctly and that we do not meet each of the requirements that RFF (FA Spanish) and by La Liga.”
Barcelona clear three points at the top of the Spanish trip with nine games to go.
They face Atletico in Metropolitano tonight after a 4-4 pulsed tie in the first stage in Catalonia on February 25.
Olmo was injured and will not be distinguished, but Bo Vetacor was included in the team.
https://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/04/shutterstock_2316828481-2-2.jpg
Source link