An autopsy has been released and a woman recognizes the call 911

Photo of author

By [email protected]


The Volton Medical Displacement Officer issued the official corpse anatomy report Youth scooterThe nickname Kenneth BillyAmid a woman who apparently recognizes the unnecessary invitation of 911 and who preceded his death.

Related to: prayers! Skoter Young visits at Atlanta on his thirty -ninth birthday (updates)

More about the Footton County Medical Office to launch an autopsy of the body for youth, also known as Kenneth Billy

On Tuesday, April 1, the Medical Displacement Office in Volton Billis issued The official corpse dissection report. Moreover, the report indicated the date of rapper injury and the date of death on March 28, 2025. In addition, the report indicated that the autopsy was implemented on Saturday, March 29.

Moreover, he noticed the cause of Scirt for the death of a “hacker from the right thigh” and the method of his death is a “accident.”

“Comment: Mr. Billy was infected with an penetration from his right thigh that created blood loss. This injury was not a gunshot wound. Mr. Billy was injured in organic fencing materials (wooden) and/or wooden debris after acknowledged at least one fence,“ Check confirms the eradication at the end.

To indicate that the official update arrived after you shared the Young Thug’s X account, a message that falsely claims that the rapper was photographed.

Moreover, the Atlanta Police Department shared a clear reaction to the update and the bullying tweet.

“Atlanta Police Administration is aware of inaccurate comments and social media related to the death of Kenneth Billy. While we understand that many people feel sad because of his death, it is important to realize that Atlanta police officers did not spoil their fiery weapons and did not use any force against Mr. Billy, they said. “

A woman was apparently accepted by making an unfounded 911 call

In addition, on Tuesday, April 1, a woman apparently turned online called Demi Blanco, to social media. At 12 pm, it is She took her story at Instagram To share a brief message, “I will live to say the truth at 1 pm.”

Since then, it has become a viral footage xAl -Urbly known as Twi Blanco live broadcasts. In a clip shared by Kollegekidd, Blanco apparently admits a 911 call that preceded the death of the Young scooter.

“There is a reaction to every action. This part A, comrades, do not have part A,” I told the viewers in the clip. “Oh comrades, you only have part B and the novel – it seems that I was trying to prepare this man because you do not have part B. I give you Part B – I give you what led to the call.”

As the clip continues, Blanco claims that she was “physically abused.” However, it is not separated by who.

“So I called to protect myself – this is the issue. This part A,” she continued. “I had no intention to harm anyone. I was the person who hit. I came here to say my truth … at the end of the day, I am a woman, and I was subjected to my physically hurt several times!”

Moreover, in a SeparateSend by Instagram user @Absolutejusticenow, Blanco claimed that she was beaten by a person connected to the motorbike and was afraid of her life. In addition, she claimed that she “did not know” that a scooter was present at the scene when she took 911.

It should be noted that Kollege Kidds reports that Demi Blanco appeared in the Zeus’ Baddies series.

More details about the death of the youth scooter and the 911 destiny call

like Shade room It was previously reported, news of the death of Young Scooter appeared on his thirty -ninth birthday on Friday, March 28. At that time, it was reported that he was fleeing from a house, according to what was reported jumped on multiple fences and was fatal.

Earlier this week, the Atlanta Police Administration issued a vote for the 911 call, which was received moments before the death of Scooters. In the call, a woman claimed that she had seen another “girl” was beaten by a man in a “local conflict”.

“I think the girl was wounded – like, heavy blood bleeding – everywhere,” the caller claimed.

However, on Saturday, March 29, when APD held a press conference, they noticed that the injured girl was not found when the police arrived at the scene.

“We could not prove any of this,” a officer noticed. “It is also part of our investigation.”

According to the police, those who have more information about the 911 call are urged to “provide anonymous advice to crime plug www.stopcrimeatl.orgOr by sending CSGA text messages to crimes (738477). “

“People should not give their name or any qualified identification information to obtain a reward of up to $ 5,000,” the administration confirms.

Related to: Complementing: The Voice of the Atlanta Police Police from 911 calls were received before the youth scooter was approved

What do you think of the rooms?





Source link

https://theshaderoom.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/04/UPDATE-Medical-Examiner-Releases-Autopsy-Report-For-Young-Scooter-As-Woman-Seemingly-Admits-To-Unsubstantiated-911-Call.jpg

Leave a Comment